Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our first "real" blog post

My little girl was an angel for her photo shoot yesterday! I got her ready after school and we rushed to Eureka to a run down mill. It was about 40 degrees and the sun was setting- we were trying to beat the sun and the temp drop. Poor Grace was a real trooper, but if you notice- her hands were tucked into her sleeves for lots of the shots!
I would really like to take a photography class when things slow down (yeah right) around here. I want to learn more about my camera and digital photo editing. You never know- maybe when the kids grow up, I'll be a photojournalist. Right now, I need to get Adobe Lightroom so I can edit my photos, because currently- what you see is what I shot. No color adjustments, no angleing the shot. If it is angled, I tilted my head to the side! LOL!

I hope today finds everyone blessed to the fullest! Remember- our God is an AWESOME God!

No comments: